Geneva Cardinal Bb Baritone Horn – 2023 Model
The Cardinal range brings together the latest of innovations, pure luxury, the finest materials, attention to detail, and relentless quest for perfection.
Each of the Cardinal instruments feature decorative engraving that is hand crafted by gifted artisans, thus making your Cardinal instrument absolutely unique.
The venturi, featured on all the Cardinal lead pipes, is designed to allow the musician to instantly have much more sound, and an almost resistant free experience. We believe at Geneva we have raised innovation in hand made brass musical instrument production to a new quality level, but you the customer will be the ultimate deciding factor.
New for 2023 is the replacement of the piston tuning mechanism with a new lever designed in parallel with the collaborative changes to the Tenor Horn with Siobhan Bates of Black Dyke, bringing increased ergonomic stability when tuning those complex harmonics, and the improved 'Black Nickel Plating' resulting from a significant investment in the manufacturing production line.
- Bore Size: 14.2mm (0.559 inches)
- Bell Size: 235mm (9.25 inches)
- Bell Material: Rose Brass with Cardinal Engraving
- Lead Pipe Material: Rose Brass
- Triggers: Main, with 2023 Lever Mechanism for Tuning
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Piston Valves
- Inner Slides: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slides: Nickel Silver
- Tuning Slide: Rose Brass
- Finish Options: Lacquer with Black Nickel Plated Trimmings or Silverplate (Optional)