The Geneva Cardinal range brings together the latest of innovations, pure luxury, the finest materials, attention to detail, and relentless quest for perfection.
Each of the Geneva Cardinal instruments feature decorative engraving that is hand crafted by gifted artisans, thus making your Geneva Cardinal instrument absolutely unique.
The venturi, featured on all the Geneva Cardinal lead pipes, is designed to allow the musician to instantly have much more sound, and an almost resistant free experience. We believe at Geneva we have raised innovation in hand made brass musical instrument production to a new quality level, but you the customer will be the ultimate deciding factor.
New for 2023 is the replacement of the piston tuning mechanism with a new lever designed in collaboration with Siobhan Bates of Black Dyke, bringing increased ergonomic stability when tuning those complex harmonics, and the improved 'Black Nickel Plating' resulting from a significant investment in the manufacturing production line.
"The Geneva Cardinal Tenor Horn is a beautiful instrument, both aesthetically and tonally. The valves are slick and effortless, making every aspect of the instrument first class."
Solo Horn with The Black Dyke Band,
Geneva Performance & Development Artist
Specifications for the Geneva Cardinal Tenor Horn:
- Bore Size: 11.79mm (0.464 inches)
- Bell Size: 205mm (8.1 inches)
- Bell Material: Full Hand Hammered Nickel Silver, Hand Engraved
- Lead Pipe Material: Rose Brass
- Triggers: Main, with 2023 Lever Mechanism for Tuning
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Piston Valves (Top Sprung)
- Inner Slides: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slides: Nickel Silver
- Tuning Slide: Rose Brass
- Finish Options: Lacquer with Black Nickel Plated Trimmings or Silverplate (Optional)