EEb Tuba – Geneva Cardinal JC
The Cardinal range brings together the latest of innovations, pure luxury, the finest materials, attention to detail, and relentless quest for perfection.
Each of the Cardinal instruments feature decorative engraving that is hand crafted by gifted artisans, thus making your Cardinal instrument absolutely unique.
The venturi, featured on all the Cardinal lead pipes, is designed to allow the musician to instantly have much more sound, and an almost resistant free experience. We believe at Geneva we have raised innovation in hand made brass musical instrument production to a new quality level, but you the customer will be the ultimate deciding factor.
This unique collaboration between Geneva and Joe Cook to produce a Tuba which gives a bigger sound and greater projection without distortion was the challenge we set for this product.
"The resulting incorporation of the Rose Bell and Nickel flare was the solution to this challenge which has created a stand out instrument that has no comparison in the marketplace today".
- ore Size: Dual Bore, ranging from 17.5mm (0.689 inches) to 18.5mm (0.728 inches)
- Bell Size: 483mm (19 inches)
- Bell Material: Rose Brass with Nickel Flare
- Lead Pipe Material: Rose Brass
- Valves: 4 Stainless Steel Piston Valves with a Compensating System
- Inner Slides: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slides: Nickel Silver
- Tuning Slide: Rose Brass
- Finish Options: Lacquer with Black Nickel Plated Trimmings or Silverplate (Optional)
- Trigger: Main Tuning Lever*