Ultimate Brass - Trumpet Mouthpieces
- Unlike many other brands, Ultimate Brass Mouthpieces do not utilize a traditional numbering system. After an extensive consulting and testing process, individually, with master performers, Ultimate Brass strives to discover and highlight those unique emotions and distinctive characteristics and bridge the gap from imagination to reality. Each mouthpiece, then, is named for the desired character of the mouthpiece itself.
- Ultimate Brass wants their customers to be less concerned with the size of a mouthpiece and more concerned about what the mouthpiece is designed to do, which helps you make your best of all possible sounds with the greatest of confidence and ease.
- This series of models are designed with regular shank length. They can be used on both Bb and C trumpets. For the short shank version (C trumpet exclusive), please find it in the C trumpet mouthpiece section. Note: The Prisk C model is in regular length.
- They offer both Cornet and Trumpet shank for piccolo mouthpiece.
- All of their models fit Bb and C trumpets. However, they highly recommend using their Short Shank version for C/Eb/D trumpets.
- They offer models for rotary trumpets as well. Contact Houghton Horns for more details, please.
- After over 30 months of R&D, they are now offering the "Prisk" signature line of trumpet mouthpieces, which were developed in collaboration with the Philadelphia Orchestra trumpet player Anthony Prisk. They offer models for C, Bb, Rotary, and Piccolo trumpets under the "Prisk" signature line.